Welcome To Abstract Art By Pracha

I'm an artist who love abstract art and nature. Here you will find my abstract painting insight on works in progess, daily paintings and most painting are avilable for purchase unless noted otherwise

I appreciate your visit to my blog, I hope you will enjoy the visit, joint in and comment or email to me.

email : pracha_aa@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Abstract in the clouds

Title: '' Abstract Clouds # 1 " This is my original abstract painting, medium acrylic

on paper. The image size is 52 x 70 cm.If you interested in my art.please contact me.



Title: "Abstract Clouds # 2 " This is my original abstract painting,medium acylic on card board.
The image size is 67 x 78 cm. If you interested in my art, please contact me.


Title : "Abstract Clouds # 3" This is my original abstract painting , medium acrylic on
cardboard.The image size is 67 X 78 cm. If you interested in my art, please contact me.



Title : "Abstract Cloud # 4" This is my original abstract painting, medium acrylic on canvas.
The image size is 67 x 78 cm. If you interested in my art, please contact me.




Title : "Abstract Cloud # 5" This is my original abstract painting, medium acrylic on canvas.
The image size is 67 x 78 cm. If you interested in my art , please contact me.
Contact me : email : pracha_aa@hotmail.com




No comments: