Welcome To Abstract Art By Pracha

I'm an artist who love abstract art and nature. Here you will find my abstract painting insight on works in progess, daily paintings and most painting are avilable for purchase unless noted otherwise

I appreciate your visit to my blog, I hope you will enjoy the visit, joint in and comment or email to me.

email : pracha_aa@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The imagination create by the clouds 1

Title " Power Clouds # 44 " Abstract art painting, Original acrylic colours on paper. The image size is 11.5 X 17 inches and prices $ 200 USD worldwide shipping.




Title " Power Clouds # 45 " Abstract art painting, Original acrylic colours on paper. The image size is 11.5 X 17 inches and prices $ 200 USD worldwide shipping.


Title " Power Clouds # 46 " Abstract art painting, Original acrylic colours on paper. The image size is 11.5 X 17 inches and prices $ 200 USD worldwide shipping.


The imagination created by the cloud
Cloud is a natural phenomenon emerging in the sky, I am very interested the various imagination created by the cloud. While I am watching pieces of the cloud, I find them wandering, gathering, merging, breaking separating, Surging by the wind, becoming dark before raining and being clear on sunny days. I discover the fact of the nature and life from the cloud that it always changes all the time as the philosophy of the life says that " Nothing lasts long forever " I interpret the cloud movement to my art and hope the art brings the fact of life to mankind.
Contact me email : pracha_aa@hotmail.com

No comments: